Despite what you see on television, divorce does not have to be like war. Are you looking for a way to end your marriage with dignity and respect? Does the thought of having a judge decide when you will spend time with your children frighten you? Do you want to resolve your dispute out of court, but just need guidance on how to do so?
Collaborative Law is an alternative to traditional divorce litigation. It is an out-of-court process that allows clients to retain control over their divorce, child custody, support and other family law decisions. Benefits of the Collaborative Law process include:
- No court involvement
- More prompt resolution in most cases
- Allows each party’s needs and interests to be considered, even when those needs and interests are irrelevant under the law
- Encourages effective decision making instead of needless litigation
- Less expensive in many cases
- Promotes problem solving with honesty and integrity
Collaborative Law is a better way to resolve your divorce, child custody or other family law dispute. Contact us to learn more about the benefits of Collaborative Law.